Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hitting the Road this weekend!!

Hey, if you're out and about on Saturday I'd love to meet you. I'll be at Triangle Horse Sports off Old Wake Forest Road near the Oak Forest Drive intersection in Raleigh. I'm there from high noon 'till two pm. I'll have the Genuine Country Prize wheel with me and tons of goodies for ya!!
This is a great store with some awesome tack. If you ride horses, or wanna ride, then Triangle Horse Sports is the place to go for all your needs. They can custom fit your apparel for all your summer rides, thru the country, steeplechase, or cuttin' events. The owners Giles and Christine are very experienced riders and are there to help you. Come by and say hi and we'll see you on Saturday. And thanks for listening and supporting our advertisers.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home