Monday, March 12, 2007

American Idol March Madness Part Two

Well once again I was impressed by how good the girls on American Idol have been this season. Every week they continue to raise the bar for the men. I personally think a diva is gonna win this year's competition. No offense to the guys, but the girls are just in a different league this year.
I was surprised with the results show last Thursday when Sabrina Sloan was booted. I really thought she deserved a place in the top 12. Randy Jackson agreed with me.
I really think the show is gonna come down to Melinda Doolittle and Lakisha Jones. These two are so far ahead of everybody else it's unbelievable.
Lakisha is a powerhouse vocalist. Awesome control of her voice as well.
Melinda has the skills to be versatile. She's so humble as well!
Chris Sligh is my favorite guy and I believe he's got the goods to have a career, plus he's from Greenville, SC so he's a homeboy.
I think the final will come down to Chris Sligh and Melinda Doolittle.
Melinda is my pick for winning it all. Even if she doesn't, she'll end up on Broadway or with some kind of big time record deal.
I belive Blake Lewis will be picked up by a label as well. He's got serious skills and major appeal to younger demographics. Record companies will see the $$$signs he would bring to the table.
Best of luck.
The action cranks up for the Top 12 finalists Tuesday night at 8pm on FOX 50 in the Triangle.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home