Thursday, August 30, 2007

Off To New Adventures!




Tomorrow is my last day at the NEW 99.9 Genuine Country. As many of you might have read in the Triangle Business Journal, the station is changing to a sports talk format. Which, in ACC country is great news! But for me, not so good. I'll be moving on to a new country station in another city. Pretty much just like the theme song to the 70's TV Show, WKRP in Cincinatti......town to town, up and down the dial. The radio life is a gypsy life and I certainly have lived up to that creedo. I have lived in Six different cities in the past 20 years. But I wouldn't trade it for the world. To be able to play great music and have fun, talk with great people like you and just enjoy life and try to help folks get through the trials and tribulations by sharing a laugh. That's worth everything! So please listen and call in your requests. It's gonna be fun....3p-7pm....

For info on where I'll be going go to http://www.dallasreese.com/ and www.myspace.com/dallasreese
Thanks for the fun!!! Off To New Adventures!
Yours in Country Music
Dallas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home