Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Garth is Back! And I've got your Gretchen Wilson tickets!!

Well he says he's not gonna tour till his youngest daughter is out of school.(which will be 2015) I'll have a few more gray hairs by then, and I imagine Garth will as well, but I'll still go see him then because he is one incredible live performer. For now we'll have to get our Garth fix in the form of new music coming out most likely in mid-November(just in time for the Christmas shopping rush) Here's the scoop:

Garth is having a press conference in Nashville this weekend. I'll bring you audio from the press conference next Monday. Be sure to tune in on Monday between 3pm and 7pm on 99.9 Genuine Country.

The three disc box set is gonna include four new tunes and a cool DVD. Garth has been in Nashville over the past month or so recording the tunes for Big Machine records(same label as his wife Trisha Yearwood) Trisha has a fantastic new tune out as well. It's called Heaven, Heartache and the Power of Love. It's got that classic Trisha sound and I think it's gonna do pretty well for her. The family that sings together, stays together. What a husband and wife.
I'll have the scoop on Garth Monday. Join me then.

The Redneck Woman is Coming to Roanoke Rapids!!
Gretchen Wilson will be joined by the Charlie Daniels Band at Carolina Crossroads on Saturday September 22 and you're invited. Listen this week between 3pm and 7pm and I'll have your free tickets for this rollicking good time.

Have a great day!
Dallas

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home