Thursday, August 23, 2007

Flatt Out Awesome!


Went to see Rascal Flatts at The Creek on Sunday night and now I know why they were the biggest selling act of 2006. They are amazing! Lights, video, musicianship, great songs, smoke....it was one incredible show. Felt like it was the 70's and I was seeing KISS again!! I took my sons Logan and Tyler and it was their very first concert. They loved it!! Gary, Joe Don, and Jay finished the show out with two encores and the very last song was the one I expected(because I've seen the movie about 300 times with my kids) Life is A Highway! That Cars soundtrack has been a big part of my household for the past eight months or so.

Rascal Flatts new album is called "Still Feels Good" and it will be in stores on September 25th. The first single, "Take Me There" is currently on 99.9 Genuine Country. Tell me what you think by writing to me at: dallasreese@usa.net I'd love to hear your thoughts on the song.
The picture on this blog is a sneak peek of the cover for the new album....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home